Securing your activities during film- and photo shootings for study purposes
Equipment can be very expensive. For a small contribution you can protect yourself from financial consequences of a case of damage.
Damages must be reported within 14 days.
The insurance protection covers legal liability on the basics of the general insurance conditions for the liability insurance (AHB) and the special conditions for the special shooting- and equipment insurance.
- activities during the shooting, for example because of not not sufficent safety another person gets injured
- damage on borrowed devices like cameras, tripods, microphones, lighting etc.
- location insurance nationwide
- use of drones with a start weight up to 5 kg, higher start weight up to 25 kg on request
- the general deductible for each damage is 50 euros
- insurance sums of 2 million EUR for personal injury and property damage, for borrowed equipment the sums apply in the variants below
- theft or getting lost of the equipment
- drones over 25 kg
- damages outside of Germany
Following variants of the shooting- and equipment insurance exist:
(Performance limit of borrowed equipment)
Basic (50â‚¬ / semester)
Damage up to 10.000 EUR included
Optimal (70â‚¬ / semester)
Damage up to 50.000 EUR included
Exclusiv (95â‚¬ / semester)
Damage up to 100.000 EUR included